• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Putin invited to attend G20 summit

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
President Putin has been invited to attend the G20 summit in Australia in November. The Australian president of the G20 said that President Putin is a member and that the G20 doesnt want to lose input from Moscow - especially with all the global financial problems.
Russia's Putin Set to Attend G-20 Summit in Australia in November - WSJ

Maybe the world is finally getting back in the loop after all the political issues over Ukraine. Well this is definitely a good start.

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I couldn't read the article because it insists that I subscribe but I think its good he was invited. Just because your not getting a long at the moment doesn't mean you shouldn't talk. Weather it solves anything remains to be seen but it might help to avoid WWIII.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Thats what Im thinking. Im all over history but I dont get excited about politics unless there could be a huge war against the US or Russia. So Im really happy that all of this is beginning to chill.
And yeah cold war and isolation is the worst possible answer. Whats needed is for the east and west to talk more. Russia needs to be on the world stage but not only to talk but to listen too. The more that people understand each other then the more chances there will be for peace.
And tbh I definitely prefer peace to WW3.