put me in a wheelchair

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Tucker, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Well, well... guess who's injured his ankle in a Georgia lollerskating mishap and can't walk ten steps without sitting -- and yes, I have a plane to catch tomorrow.

2. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Aw, that sucks. Where are you going? Is it a vacation? Sorry, man.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Oh noez! Are you still going to go? Do you have someone going with you? Poor WB. :(

4. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

great excuse to use the electric scooters!

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Even though you have wished bodily harm upon me, I still don't wish any on you. I had a friend who had to wheel it around campus for a few weeks once and you really get the feel for how some people have to live.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery so you can get back to . . . whatever it is you do standing up.

6. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

7. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

That is going to suck going home. D:

9. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

With the ibuprofen I took it was feeling okay by go time. A little discolored now, but no break and no bad sprain. Now I have the luxury of being able to feel my other bumps, scrapes and bruises I got as a result of thinking I could skate. And ohhhh yes, there will be video posted. I need to do that as a reminder to myself not to attempt the feat again.

Speaking of videos, wtf Bjarki, that dude looks like he could be my genetically deficient twin.

10. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

lol Tucker. I'm no stranger to ankle injury. Now that you've buggered it up, you'll twist it alot easier the next time. I've sprained my ankles so much now that it takes a just stepping on a little stone the wrong way to roll my ankle over. Limping is fun!

Also, was this skating as in roller skating, or skating as in skateboarding?