• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Push notifications

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Are a game changer...I can't get any work done because whenever I see someone has liked a post or quoted or responded I come flying back to the site haha

dDave

V.I.P.
Are a game changer...I can't get any work done because whenever I see someone has liked a post or quoted or responded I come flying back to the site haha
And that's exactly why push notifications are a thing.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
@Konshentz what browser?

If it's Chrome:

Settings > Privacy and Security > Permissions > Notifications > Then look for the site under the "Block" list and remove it. You can also manually add it to the "Allow" list below, or you can just wait until the site asks you again.

Konshentz

Konshentz
@Konshentz what browser?

If it's Chrome:

Settings > Privacy and Security > Permissions > Notifications > Then look for the site under the "Block" list and remove it. You can also manually add it to the "Allow" list below, or you can just wait until the site asks you again.
Thank you, sir.