• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pure Epic Win

Wade8813

Registered Member
Artist Makes Kevin Bacon Statue Out of Bacon

Here's a little food for thought: What if Hollywood actor Kevin Bacon were actually made out of tasty, crispy bacon?

Well, that delicious dream is now a reality thanks to J&D Foods, a Seattle company that specializes in all things bacon, from its very own bacon-flavored salt and mayonnaise -- aka "Baconnaise" -- to bacon-flavored lip balm and "MMMvelopes," envelopes that taste like bacon when the seal is licked.

Since owners Justin Esch and Dave Lefkow live by the motto "everything is better with bacon," the duo -- in partnership with bacon-crafting website What Do Bacon Do? -- decided to commission an artist to make a life-size bust of Kevin Bacon entirely out of bacon.

I mean seriously, how awesome is that?

Dabs

Registered Member
I seen this on the news the other day, and one of the news persons said she thought the hair looked like Conan O'Brien's.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Damnit Wade. Now I feel compelled to go make breakfast. And art. At the SAME TIME.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't really think it looks anything like Kevin Bacon. I thought it was Conan O'Brien at first.