• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Punishments for toilet papering a house

thegoodkid

Well as the title might imply, im wondering a little bit about the punishments of someone caught TPing.

I was reading around and TPing can be considered vandalism. Most said that the cops would just tell you to clean it up, but i had specific questions i couldn't really find the answer to.

If you begin to run from the police while caught, wouldnt that be evading arrest? and wouldn't that also make your punishment more severe?

Would the punishments be worse if you TP'd more than one house in a night?

What could the Worst punishment be for a 17 year old who, although tried to run from the police, still got caught?

Thanks for any answers given

Dabs

Registered Member
I have never TPed anyone's house when I was 17....I was in my 30s when I did it ~LoL~
Then I only did it to a friend's home.....so no police became involved.
And I was nice enough to help them clean it up the next day.
It was hilarious.....we TPed all of the trees, the bushes, the fence, even the cars......if you stood back and took a gander, it looked kind of pretty, almost like snow falling from the trees :)
It would be considered vandalism.....especially if you did it to a business or something like that.
And yeah, running from the coppers isn't the brightest idea either.
Maybe you'd better think of another prank??

Daemonic

Registered Member
Best punishment for TP houses.....

Let the owners save their used TP and wrap it around the little fuckers head. I bet shit stains in the face would keep kids from being stupid little fucktarts with TP. If not, all the more fun for the owners shoving shit in their face.

thegoodkid

Haha well they can do whatever they want with the toilet paper. I wanna make history. What i planned was to TP and enitire neighborhood (or 2) in one night. So the cops showing up is a high possibility. The neighborhoods have a ton of my friends in them so of course it will be hilarious.

And i have thought of lesser pranks but of course the cops wouldn't be O.K. with them either and i would still be evading the police.

My first lesser act will be racing scooters in the mall with some of my friends. I know it's childish, but it will be really fun. I dont exactly know what kinda trouble we'll get in with mall cops, but we are running from them technically.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Most of the time, it is little kids tping peoples houses so I doubt they would get in to much trouble, but if it is a 17 year old punk doing it, probably an asswhooping and a ticket from the cops if caught.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It should be barely a misdemeanor (it is vandalism, after all) and punishable with a few hours volunteering.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Running from the cops is a pretty big deal, but in most cases I think a prosecutor would drop charges there if you plead guilty to vandalism or whatever. You might have to think of some BS excuse for fighting the charges to get it dropped, though, like not realizing the people chasing you were cops. Either way, kids mucking about isn't something any prosecutor is going to want to take to trial, unless they're really really bored. So the end result would probably be some misdemeanor charges. No guarantees, though. I'm certainly no lawyer.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
it's a pretty unoriginal prank, don't you think? Surely you can come up with something a little more epic than that.

Do you have an ice rink in your area? You could take the Zamboni shavings and build obscene snow sculptures with it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So basically you are planning on breaking the law and are asking for advice and encouragement? Here's my advice. If part of your brainstorming process involves considering outrunning police officers and potentially going to trial, your brain is obviously not fit for brainstorming. Put the weed away and start applying yourself in school and life in general. Use your creativity for something useful instead of doing something that will give you a juvenile record. If you go through with this plan, you sir, are an idiot.

thegoodkid

Awesome. Thanks everyone for the advice.

So basically you are planning on breaking the law and are asking for advice and encouragement? Here's my advice. If part of your brainstorming process involves considering outrunning police officers and potentially going to trial, your brain is obviously not fit for brainstorming. Put the weed away and start applying yourself in school and life in general. Use your creativity for something useful instead of doing something that will give you a juvenile record. If you go through with this plan, you sir, are an idiot.
Well..i've already decided i'm going to go through with it so im not looking for encouragement. Don't smoke weed. I have a 3.7GPA so im pretty good in school too, and life is pretty chill. So yes, i am an idiot. But im gunna be an idiot having a hella good night with my friends =P