• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Punctuality

Bliss

Sally Twit
Are you generally on time when it comes to appointments/arrangements, or mostly late?

Punctuality is definitely a strength of mine. I always arrive with plenty of time to spare. And if I am meeting with someone, 90% of the time I will always arrive before them.
I'd hate to be left waiting so I always make sure I'm on time/early.

Impact

V.I.P.
I always seem to make appointments for doctors/dentists on time which is a joke because they're always running late. But with arrangements with friends, I always seem to run late. A couple of my friends got so used to it that they'd tell me something started at a different time than it did so I'd get there on time. I think i've improved though. My old job, my hours actually got changed to half an hour later because I was always late.

Starfire86

Registered Member
I always show up about 15 minutes early to my appointments, as well as my job. I actually get a lot of anxiety about being late so I make sure to leave with plenty of time to spare. Social arrangements don't stress me out, so I'd rather just be on time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I hate waiting for someone so I make sure to be always on time whenever I have to go somewhere there is a specific time I should be there at. I think it's good to be punctual since in the end it's only positive especially where you work, it looks good on you if you get there before schedule.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Most of the times I'm very punctual. If I'm getting late then I'll let the other person know about it.
Generally, I'm the one who waits for people. I don't let them wait.

I have a friend who always comes 20 minutes late. That's very irresponsible of her and I hate it when people do that.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I never really realized how punctual I am until I was late for something a few weeks ago and it really stressed me out (well, relatively, lol) even though it was only by 5 minutes or so.

I will pretty much always turn up with plenty of time to spare, or at least make sure that things on my schedule don't run anywhere close to eachother. I hate rushing between places not knowing whether I'm going to be on time or not.

Impact

V.I.P.
I wanted to add that I absolutely hate being earlier than the person i'm meeting, especially if meeting in a public place. I hate waiting on my own, which is another reason i'm late

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I wanted to add that I absolutely hate being earlier than the person i'm meeting, especially if meeting in a public place. I hate waiting on my own, which is another reason i'm late
I'm the opposite haha. I prefer to be earlier because then you can see them coming from a distance and judge if you want to run away from them or not.

Too bad you crept up behind me at the train station that time

Zenheizer

needs practice
I love being on time, it's good for business and relations. I hate the Asian timing rule that all my friends use it to shove the blame off of them...just because you're Asian doesn't mean you should be late....but they are always late to social events.

Punctuality is very important in my opinion.

SlowburnDarkly

Registered Member
I'm always early, no matter where I go. I never run late because I hate it so much when other people are. I take it as disrespectful and infuriating when someone is late. It's not uncommon for me to show up for class or work twenty minutes early and just sit in my car for a few minutes before I go in.

Last edited: