Punching walls, kicking doors, smashing monitors, breaking things in a rage, etc

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
So, have you ever broken anything while angry? If so do you have a good story behind it? Care to share?

I haven't really ever broken things while angry but I've sure wanted to. Icegoat mentioned in another thread that he threw his wireless mouse when angry and I can definitely relate to that. Came close a few times lol. :lol:

There are times I really, really want to, but then a little voice whispers in my ear "if you break it, you have to clean it up"...:lol:
I usually feel better after a good door slam or two.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I don't believe I have. I do most of my raging outside.

I get into the breaking-shit stage of anger very rarely.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Used to get wound-up on FM alot.

Once threw my best glass across the room, it shattered and I spent the rest of the day sweeping it up before my parents got home.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are times I really, really want to, but then a little voice whispers in my ear "if you break it, you have to clean it up"...:lol:
I usually feel better after a good door slam or two.
Not only that but if you break it you have to buy a new one. :D

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Usually if i get mad I'll go outside and throw a cricket ball as hard as i can against the concrete wall outside my house. Ive never thrown and broken anything inside the house. Well, not on purpose.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
When I was younger I broke my gameboy because I got so mad that I couldn't beat a stage... but now that I am older I have not broken anything out of anger.. It takes so much to make me mad now anyway, so my anger is not really a big problem.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I rage against people. The sounds of the screams/grunts/gasping for air calms me. And the actual fighting part releases my frustration, too.

But I've broken my brothers ribs a few times. Broke a couple of my knuckles.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I don't think that I've ever broken something when i was mad. There were a few incidents when I was like 4 with my N64 though. ;) I didn't break anything but came really close.