Punching walls, kicking doors, smashing monitors, breaking things in a rage, etc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

So, have you ever broken anything while angry? If so do you have a good story behind it? Care to share?

I haven't really ever broken things while angry but I've sure wanted to. Icegoat mentioned in another thread that he threw his wireless mouse when angry and I can definitely relate to that. Came close a few times lol. :lol:

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

There are times I really, really want to, but then a little voice whispers in my ear "if you break it, you have to clean it up"...:lol:
    I usually feel better after a good door slam or two.

3. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

I don't believe I have. I do most of my raging outside.

I get into the breaking-shit stage of anger very rarely.

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Used to get wound-up on FM alot.

Once threw my best glass across the room, it shattered and I spent the rest of the day sweeping it up before my parents got home.

5. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Not only that but if you break it you have to buy a new one. :D

6. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Usually if i get mad I'll go outside and throw a cricket ball as hard as i can against the concrete wall outside my house. Ive never thrown and broken anything inside the house. Well, not on purpose.

7. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

When I was younger I broke my gameboy because I got so mad that I couldn't beat a stage... but now that I am older I have not broken anything out of anger.. It takes so much to make me mad now anyway, so my anger is not really a big problem.

8. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I rage against people. The sounds of the screams/grunts/gasping for air calms me. And the actual fighting part releases my frustration, too.

But I've broken my brothers ribs a few times. Broke a couple of my knuckles.

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't think that I've ever broken something when i was mad. There were a few incidents when I was like 4 with my N64 though. ;) I didn't break anything but came really close.

10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I've gotten angry enough to punch my closet door or smash a hanger. Just this February I punched a wall a few times.