Pulse Main Page

wolvergambit

Registered Member
WOO HOO!!!!!!
I can't believe it. I woke up this morning and found out that my toast had made the main page of the Pulse.

I never thought anything of mine would make the main page, so I'm very excited.

Just shows you what some media coverage can do.

Since it was in the newspaper, I received over 100 new watchers in 1 day alone!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Thanks so much! This is a good day for me.
Plus my son just had an interview for a part time job last night and he got hired!!! His first job and only 14. :)
I'm so happy for him!!

Barbara, that is so funny, my daughter (15) has been begging for a job, and now that her report card arrived and the grades have gone up, we relented and said okay. Since we are right on the water, she will be working at a fishing shop starting this weekend, she was hired last night! Strange cooincidences, GPC and now this...Twilight Zone theme song playing... :eek:hno:

wolvergambit

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Barbara, that is so funny, my daughter (15) has been begging for a job, and now that her report card arrived and the grades have gone up, we relented and said okay. Since we are right on the water, she will be working at a fishing shop starting this weekend, she was hired last night! Strange cooincidences, GPC and now this...Twilight Zone theme song playing... :eek:hno:

That is too funny!!
Sounds like good karma to me. I'm a big believer in things happening for a reason. I think we bring each other good luck. :)