• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pulse Cheaters Stopped?

TGirl

Registered Member
Yes, I am under the understanding that there will be no more guest watching.....soooooooo without guest watching I don't think there can be anymore cheating!

Very excited here!!!

ecnotek

Registered Member
It this really true? And where is this info coming from, that will get rid of the cheating? This is good stuff, if it is really facts.

It's about time.

TGirl

Registered Member
I heard that it happened Tuesday at the town hall meeting on Ebay.....just what I heard anyway

TGirl

Registered Member
Well the way I understand it that as soon as all the cheaters on the Pulse's Auctions end we should see better things up there!!!

Does anyone want me to use their auction as a guinee pig to see if it really happened??? hahahahaha

nani1987

Registered Member
yup it is true it is stopped . and you can use guest still but watchers function is not availabe anymore there was an error in the program where they can keep clearing the cookies and keep added more to there auctions...........now the real ebayer can have theere good stuff on the pulse like it was.........nani

TGirl

Registered Member
This is not true....I added a auction last night as a guest as a test, because there is still a lot of BS on the Pulse.....

trees

Registered Member
Well that really sucks, But for some reason I am on the really weird pulse with only 20 some watchers....I htought it was cause they fixed it,But I aint complaining!

Julie

Registered Member
From what I've seen since they supposedly 'fixed' it is this:
If you try doing the guest watch thing now, it will let you add auctions to your watch list as a guest. However, it does NOT count for your number of watchers on your auction.
BUT, there are still people cheating on the pulse. All you have to do is pull up the pulse, just look at most of what's on there. It's blatantly obvious that some of those did not get there on their own without a lil 'help'.
So, will have to wait & see how ebay's going to handle these other ways of cheating.