• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pullups vs. Pushups

King

Registered Member
Push-Up , i do like 30 a day ^^

juha82

Registered Member
Both worked, but i like more of pull up because it worked yet better to me.
I have always liked to do of it what succeed.
If some thing unsucceed you can't to pull of the wire.
nothing too by force, i just got a "headache" because i am grity lol.
So no much bench pressing, seldom.

domkenn

I like pushups as you can do them anywhere. If you want a harder workout, try diamond pushups. Instead of having your hand in line with your shoulders, have your hands directly under your chest with both thumbs and first fingers touching so that it forms like a diamond shape.

Corona

Registered Member
Again, diamond pushups are not better, they just work triceps more. Put your hands far apart for more chest.

lvang796

They both have their ups and downs. What lots of people don't realize is that there are also tons of variations w/ push-ups.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
If you're going to do push ups, then why not just get a bar and do bench presses? I thought push ups were the non-gym-person's way of doing pectoral exercises. Who wants to exercise on the dirty floor anyhow?

dDave

V.I.P.
both are pretty efficient and get you strong doing a good variety of both, but for pull ups you need to have a bar so push ups are easily considered to be more efficient.