Pujols wins 3rd MVP award

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Millz, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This isn't surprising at all, Pujols had an amazing year this season.

Even though nothing has come out about him using anything illegal I just really hope he's really clean, because if he's not than that will be a huge blow to the sport of baseball once again.

3. Millz

I doubt we'll ever hear of Albert doing steroids...at the most we might hear HGH or something but even that I'd be shocked.

When we're all older we'll be able to tell our grandkids how we saw Albert Pujols. If he keeps this up it'll be Ruth, Williams and Pujols all in the same breathe.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Never say never my friend, a lot of people said the same thing with A Rod and his name came out last season.

I'm not saying he took anything, I really hope he didn't take anything but you never know since this is the ERA of enhanced subtance.

I do agree with you though, if he keeps this up his name will be linked with the great ones. One thing that he does have in common with Ruth already is that they have the same eye sight, which is considered one of the best eye sights you can ever have. Which is one of the reasons why he sees the ball so easily.

5. Millz

I'll never say never but Albert is just a great person on top of being an awesome player. A-Rod is a steroid user and also tipped pitches to the opposition with the hopes of it being returned to him. He's a douche. But I digress haha.

He does have tremendous eye sight. Its amazing when I see him make an out and immediately run into the lockeroom to look at the replay so he can make an adjustment. He's a rare breed.

6. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Very deserving of the award. He's a great player who had a great season.