Pujols: How many HR's will he finish with?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Rob666, May 24, 2006.

1. Rob666

Rob666 Guest

I'd say he is consistant enough to hit over 60 this season a and with some luck who knows maybe he can pass Bond's 73. But I'd say he's going to finish in the high 50's to low 60's this season.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He he keeps up the pace then he'll have a high amount for sure, but I think he might get 57 to 63 home runs, if managers keep seeing him hit those home runs, they'll just stop pitching to him, and walk him. That's what is probably gonig to happen.

3. Rob666

Rob666 Guest

A new Barry Bonds. I'm suprized he hasn't been pitched to more carefully. I would pitch to Pujols more carefully than anyone in baseball. The man is simpily amazing and can hit anything.

4. Babe_Ruth

Yes I agree he's probably the best home run hitter in the leaue right now, he hit another home run last night making it 23 for the season right now. But I think after he reaches 30 people will start pitching around him.

5. air jordan

air jordan Guest

I know pujols will get over 60 HR's
    But i would love if Pujols passed Bonds with 73

6. Babe_Ruth

I would love it too because it will show the other baseball fans that he can be done without taking any steroids, He's on pace to do it and hopefully he'll stay healthy and reach it and then beat it.

7. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

He's got a real shot at hitting 70 or more. Teams can't pitch around him like they do Bonds. He has both Rolen and Edmonds able to hit behind him.

Hoosier

8. Babe_Ruth

Yeah that's true but if you saw one game they tried to pitch around him and they game him a ball really on top of the strike zone and he hit it for a home run, so the guy can hit almost anything out of the park except if they intentionally walk him.

9. tlo450

tlo450 Guest

Well..since he recently got injured..he isnt going to break any records...but he still could get to 50 home runs imo. for the year he could get 50 home runs and 120 rbis (if he keeps his hot pace up when he gets back) and no one would even notice he was injured for 6 or whatever weeks he is out for..

10. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Undead Intellectual

Well if he doesn't injure himself anymore, I think he will get 70-80. Just a guess.