• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

XBOX Original Psychonauts deserves more respect!

Does Psychonauts deserve a sequel?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tyrany

If you haven't played this game, you should. This magnificent work of art was sorely rejected when it came out, and it needs to be recognized as a prime example to all other games. Every single character has their own uniqe personality and backstory, which can be explored further since you can enter their minds. True the graphics are cartoony, but that shouldn't even be a problem with most people! Please give Psychonauts a sequel!

Malificus

Likes snow
I've always wanted to play that game, but I can never find it. It was a ton of fun just from the demo though.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
As Yahtzee said in his review*, stick a pen/pencil inbetween your middle and ring finger, and use your other hand to squeeze those fingers inwards. It actually really hurts, and thus is a good enough punishment for not playing the game.

Wait...I never played it myself...*punishes self*

*LOL, ADVERTISEMENT!

Last edited: