• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pssst down here!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Re: Pssst [email protected]@k down here!

Thank you soooooo much everyone! Believe it our not, it's harder to sell something ike this than it is to sell a crazy auction. Too much competition, I have to get my name back out there! It's the fairies that go for the big $ which I will have to get started making again!

Marys454BB said:
added to my watch list!
It's kinda creepy....lol
Creepier than a ghost cane? LOL!

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member

angelspeak said:
Thanks Jenn, yes I can do portrait sculpts but don't. There is a very good reason for it. A grandmother once asked me to do a sculpt of her grandson who passed away, and being me, I said yes. His name was Luke and he was 4 months old. I thought I could do it and detach myself from the thought that this sweet little boy was no longer with us, but I couldn't. Now whenever someone asks about portraits, I think of him. I hope you understand, because I would definately do it for you otherwise.

I totally understand!! And that is something I can not imagine having to go through either! UGH!! BUT IF you ever do decide you can do some portrait sculpts I want to be the FIRST person you come to!! I would REALLY love to have one of my kids!! :)

1_ares_1

Registered Member

Marys454BB said:
added to my watch list!
It's kinda creepy....lol
Aaahhahahaa! Creepy??? CREEPY??? OMG!! You sold a ghost.... that's just funny...

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?

Almost time for Katrina to head for her new home! Thanks for watching everyone!!!!!!!!

Nanner

Registered Member

angelspeak said:
Almost time for Katrina to head for her new home! Thanks for watching everyone!!!!!!!!

I can't believe someone may walk away with this for 10 bucks! That is a ton of work! (I love the little butt :D) I cannot imagine making one this small. I've painted tiny things (some so small I've had to use a toothpick) but this is a whole different thing! To carve something so tiny! WOW!!!! Amazing talent! (and worth a whole lot more than a freeking 10 dollars)!!!!!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?

Nanner said:
I can't believe someone may walk away with this for 10 bucks! That is a ton of work! (I love the little butt :D) I cannot imagine making one this small. I've painted tiny things (some so small I've had to use a toothpick) but this is a whole different thing! To carve something so tiny! WOW!!!! Amazing talent! (and worth a whole lot more than a freeking 10 dollars)!!!!!!!
Thanks Nanner! The hard thing about the artist category is starting at the bottom! :( I'm just going to have to keep listing and getting my name out there. Hopefully in a couple of months they'll be selling for the big bucks; if not, well at least I gave it a shot! No regrets.

1_ares_1

Registered Member

Angel... I looked at the category and saw lots and lots of the competition...WOW!! You ladies all, well mostly all, do fantastic work! It does seem to be a niche that will take time to break in to. But, I think you'll be one of the biggys! Yours is sooo adoreable. BTW...those lifesize ones? eweweew...now THEY creep me out! I like your teensy beensy one.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member

ten bucks!!???? Girl If i were not SO broke right now I would out bid them and make her come to MY HOME!! Actually I would probley end up giving her to Beth! LOL That baby is Worth alot more than that!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?

Msbabedoll said:
ten bucks!!???? Girl If i were not SO broke right now I would out bid them and make her come to MY HOME!! Actually I would probley end up giving her to Beth! LOL That baby is Worth alot more than that!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I just think you guys are biased, but thank you! The lady who bought my sweety is very nice, so I know she's going to a good home!