• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pssst down here!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Re: Pssst [email protected]@k down here!

WOW!!! NOw that is awesome!!! TOTALLY! I am blown away!! OK OK I GOTTA ask this, are you any good at making scults from pictures? Like if I wanted you to do one of my kids, could you? I would gladly pay good money for something like that!!! WOW!!!!

Oh I added u to my watch list too! WOW that is all I can say WOW!

TGirl

Registered Member

Yeah can you do my 5 kids too...hahahahahahahahah

I am watching

fairyquadmother

Registered Member

awww.. she's a sweetie!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?

Msbabedoll said:
WOW!!! NOw that is awesome!!! TOTALLY! I am blown away!! OK OK I GOTTA ask this, are you any good at making scults from pictures? Like if I wanted you to do one of my kids, could you? I would gladly pay good money for something like that!!! WOW!!!!

Oh I added u to my watch list too! WOW that is all I can say WOW!
Thanks Jenn, yes I can do portrait sculpts but don't. There is a very good reason for it. A grandmother once asked me to do a sculpt of her grandson who passed away, and being me, I said yes. His name was Luke and he was 4 months old. I thought I could do it and detach myself from the thought that this sweet little boy was no longer with us, but I couldn't. Now whenever someone asks about portraits, I think of him. I hope you understand, because I would definately do it for you otherwise.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?

wow!! that is really darling!

very nice work!

doubles2004

Registered Member

Wow .Great work Angels..Im watching for ya.

1_ares_1

Registered Member

You really do have an exceptional talent for bringing life to your creations. She's beautiful.

Julie

Registered Member

angelspeak said:
Thanks Jenn, yes I can do portrait sculpts but don't. There is a very good reason for it. A grandmother once asked me to do a sculpt of her grandson who passed away, and being me, I said yes. His name was Luke and he was 4 months old. I thought I could do it and detach myself from the thought that this sweet little boy was no longer with us, but I couldn't. Now whenever someone asks about portraits, I think of him. I hope you understand, because I would definately do it for you otherwise.
Wow girl.....when I looked at the auction I thought "oohh I would LOVE one of Krissy"....but now I read this & I am sorry to hear that. It's so sad! But I totally understand why you don't do it anymore.

BTW, beautiful work!