• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

psp q/a

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
well here we can ask about the psp and hopefully others can answer.
i need help with puting on a move to the psp. i can do music but not a movie. help?

L

LostForever

I think that you have to buy little PSP videos to play them on the PSP. like my brother has spiderman2

S

SOAD2k8

Not necessarily. All you need to do is convert whatever video you have to .mp4 (google "psp video convert" for more info and programs that will do it) and then put it onto a data stick that I'm pretty sure comes with a PSP.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
yes i got them as mp4 and i dunno where to put them. could some one give me the link to pspv9? i was on a site but i couldnt figure out how to d/l

B

-bubbleman-

What is wrong with my psp?

[glow=red,2,300]ok earlier today i was playing my psp. i turned it back on and i think i was just playing around with the wma contract thingy and now when i turn on my psp none of my games will load. usual the light blinks when you turn it on to let you know its trying to read the disc, but now all it shows is the green backround for may, and it like freezes. after i let it sit there it says unable to read disc. has this ever happened to you before?

have you ever noticed every sony product only last about a year when the contract is up and then it brakes, so you have to buy another so they make money? and my contract is up.
[/glow]

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Re: What is wrong with my psp?

I just heard something like this on Pojo. Someone is having the same problem as you(or maybe this is you on here). I will check around and see if I can find something for you. I own a PSP and nothing like that has happened to me yet.

B

-bubbleman-

ya it was me lol. thanks for noticing. and please do i will appreciate that

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l

Yeah, the disc reader might be messed up. That's the only thing I can think of. If it was hit, touched, scratched, or had discs put in the wrong way it could affect the reading of it.

Does the screen's still load regularly for other things and are your mem sticks being read fine? If so, then I beleive it to be just a disc reader/eye.

B

-bubbleman-

i dont know becuase i always put the disc in right and it plays my songs and stuff it just doesnt load the game. and the memory stick doesnt light up when i turn the psp on