• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony PSP Homebrew

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
I don't beleive Homebrews are illegal...yet. I wanted to figure out if anyone has a good site to be able to download any good homebrew games for Firmware 2.0. I found great stuff for 1.5, but I don't want to downgrade.

If anyone has info, please post here. If anyone has any problems with this thread, I will gladly lock it myself.

S

SOAD2k8

Homebrew technically isn't illegal. However, firmware 2.0 and up makes it impossible to use any sort of emulation or homebrew games. You'll need to downgrade if you want to play those kind of games on your PSP.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
That's a lie, considering I have already played Homebrew on my PSP. I also found emulation for it. I just don't like the sites I use because the format and info on how to add them is limited.

So, yeah, if anyone has any good sites for playing homebrew on a 2.0 PSP, let me know.