• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

psp headset

B

-bubbleman-

im not sure if this should go in the gaming section but, i just got the psp headset for socom, but i dont know how to open the ports it says it reqiures to use. i have a linkseys router just in case it help but can some one please help me. and the headset is use to talk with others on the online gaming for psp

L

LostForever

the 'ports' are usually at the bottom or back of the psp system. hope this helped. :)

B

-bubbleman-

no when i go to the options on how to use it it tells me to open port 1400 or somthin like that on my computer. thanks for trying to help :)

N

Nestor

-bubbleman- said:
no when i go to the options on how to use it it tells me to open port 1400 or somthin like that on my computer. thanks for trying to help :)
dial into your router's setup page through your browser and either open the port, or enable port forwarding. Your router documentation can explain how. :)

N

Nestor

As I said, Your router documentation can explain how to
1. dial into the router's setup page to make any changes, and
2. give instruction on how to either open the port, or enable port forwarding. whichever would be most efficient.

S

shakujou

Type your router's ip address as a url. Something like that.

S

shakujou

If you have aim, you can just go there, right click the text window, and select insert IP. It'll have your ip address right there. (You don't actually have the send the ip address to a friend)

You can also go to command prompt and figure it out there, but I forgot the right command. Might just be ipaddress.