• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 PSN is down

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
yeah LBP is basically just a Party based Platformer.

You sidescroll and kill enemies by jumping on their heads (or target bubbles for that matter).

Its an incredibly fun party game, one I absolutely consider a staple for PS3 users.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I never beat Infamous, so I downloaded that. I already own Dead Nation, so it looks like LBP for my second. The other choices look terrible. Haha.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
oh man inFamous is a great game. I've beat it probably 4-5 times and am only 1 trophy away from the Platinum on it.

Unfortunately to accomplish the Plat... there are only 3 instances throughout the whole game in which you can accomplish what I need to do... and every time I tried it I failed :hah:

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm stuck on 17% on that, I think. Ha.

With the free Playstation Plus, I also picked up Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Haha. Trophies, a save feature and online multiplayer... and free. Too good to pass up. Ha.

LxDroid

Registered Member
but the games that are free on PSN plus last till the plus membership ends. then they end too if im right ;p

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Bizzy, you should download Little Big Planet. During the GF get together in Chicago, we played it (me, sui, echoes and alyssa). None of them have played it before but it's easy to learn and fun for parties, like Ice said. I cag imagine you playing it drunk w friends, haha.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I ended up going with Dead Nation and Wipeout HD.

I also noticed Zipper made a TON of their DLC free to PS+ subscribers. I had been thinking about buying the Escalation pack for MAG but since I hadnt played in so long I'd been putting it off. Now that its free... hell yeah, I downloaded it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Twitch Video Games 6
Konshentz Video Games 3
dDave Video Games 3
ysabel Video Games 14
Konshentz Video Games 23