PlayStation 3 PSN & Games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Konshentz, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Whats your name and what games do you play online?

Konshentz is mine, and I currently own only GTA 4... but I started GameFly, so shouldn't take too much to get any game.

I am hoping someone likes to play Madden or NHL?

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I don't really play any games online.

I play Team Fortress 2 online on Steam so if anybody wants to play that sometime I'd definitely be up for it, I love that game.

I'm not going to share my username here, PM me or hit me up on AIM -"dDaveGF"- if you want to play sometime, I'm sure we can set that up.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

SolidIchor

I'm deciding between Call of Duty 4 and Killzone 2. I need another game before Modern Warfare 2.

4. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

MW2 comes out in a Month or so? Anyway it will overlap both MW1 and Killzone in terms of online experience, so imagine you pick up killzone 2, you end the Campaign in 8h, maybe more if you go after the Trophies... than you have the online mode, which in most ways it wont provide you anything Modern Warefare 2 wont bring along.

Still, if you want to get one of the two (CoD4 or killzone2) i recommend Killzone 2 for the single reason that you would have a different title all together.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Well, then there's the bonus that if I've been playing Call of Duty 4 that I'll be more prepared for MW2, you know, more experience? Also, do you know which one has more traffic?

6. Mihael_langley

Well if you look it that way then yeah i suppose. And you should find more ppl online at CoD4, not that killzone 2 doesn't have plenty its just CoD4 sold much better and now those who are anticipating Modern warfare 2 are coming back at it.

7. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Cons, try Bad Company. great game. or Mercenaries 2 World In Flames. Not great online, but awesome campaign.
    You can probably guess my PSN name. I only play bad Company at the moment, but I can decide between getting Modern Warfare 2, or MAG in January. I may get drawn in to MW2 due to peer pressure, but MAG looks freaking awesome.

MW2 comes out veterans day, after my birthday.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  8. Mihael_langley

Bad company 2 is going to be freaking awesome and im totally getting it in march. But the first one wasn't as solid as Cod4 in terms of gameplay.

9. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

Online is just as great though. My only problem is customizability in Bad Company. and yeah, Bad Company 2 looks awesome.

10. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Isn't the Merc games and Bad Company like the same thing?

Big-Bob78

I play Madden, NHL, NBA Live (getting 2K this year though) and I have GTA IV but I've never played it online.