• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Multi-Console PS4 outsells Xbox One

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
This is no surprise. Here in Australia PS4's sold out everywhere. You can't get them until a new shipment comes in early 2014. Yet Xbox One's are still available since people aren't buying them.

PS4 outsells Xbox One in November - GameSpot

Last edited:

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Ahhh, sweet victory!

I don't know what sales are like here, and I can't afford either console anyway (or a ps3 :() but I saw this coming; sony has done the opposite of microsoft and my mind boggles at why anyone would buy the xbone in the first place.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Pugz, with the introduction of the PS4 and Xbone the prices of PS3 and 360 are bound to drop heaps this year. Maybe you can buy a PS3 then. It's worth it for all the exclusives.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Yeah, they're roughly around 120-160 for one with good amount of space, but I'd like to try and save for college this year too...

I'll keep an eye on them around town, see what happens.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am also unsure of the sales here in the UK. I haven't been paying a great deal of attention to be honest. But I haven't seem the insanity that I saw with either the Xbox 360 or the PS3. I have also not been into any shops to see if I could buy a Xbox or a PS4 right of the shelf but according to Amazon I could have a Xbox One on the 8th of January and they do not know when I can have a PS4.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm so jealous that you can get both right off the bat Ginock. I'm hoping to get a PS4 in a year or more, and then an Xbox One maybe a few years after that.

When the PS4 was released here I walked passed a bunch of people standing the rain lining up for the midnight release haha.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Video Games 1
dDave Video Games 7
Konshentz Video Games 10
Bubbles Video Games 18
Crouton Video Games 5