PS3 vs X box 360

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Omega, Apr 23, 2007.

?

PS3 vs X box 360

1. PS3 is the best system

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. X box 360 is much better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Omega

Omega Ω

Now I have nether system and this may change my mind about what I want. I would post but I would rather see what others come up with I will be keeping an eye on this thread and most likely post a lot so please add as much info from the top of your head. I do not want to see a news artical ok?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Well.

I got X-Box 360, and I got to say, it's awsome. Well, yea, it's awsome now because I never tried PS3.

The only thing that is Crap about X-Box 360 is that it over heats too much. If you buy it, I suggest you keep it on the floor and far away from the CD's and other stuff.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

Is there a fan or something you can buy for it? What if you put it infront or next to a fan or the air vent? How long do you play it for before it over heats?

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

If you plan on buying a one of them anytime soon it should be the Xbox 360 it has better games, its cheaper, and more people own them which helps with online play. Not to mention the achievement system which really helps with replay value on games.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Xbox 360 is the winner because it's cheaper, has better games, and offers more in the way of playability. Also, the PS3 is losing a lot of exclusives, including Devil May Cry and Final Fantasy, two series that have helped carry the company.

Is Sony in trouble? Big time.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

Hey question for all, is the new MGS coming out for x box at the same time it is coming out for PS3?

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I think it's unlikely. There may be rumours of MGS4 on the 360, however Hideo has stated that he feels that the Metal Gear series is "made for the Playstation platform", and that if he creates a game for the 360 or the Wii, it will not be a Metal Gear game.

8. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

i love my PS3, and it makes me feel good when i only got it for 300$$$$

w00t

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I think the PS3 is better than the 360. For one the Playstation series has all the games that I want to play on a game system while the Xbox series doesn't, it only has sports and the thrid shooters and stuff the things I don't like while as the PS has all the games I do like with alot of varities just incase I get bored with one series for awhile. Tch, the only way I'm playing a 360 is if I go to a friend's or Kin's house. I hope to buy the PS3 though when it gets to a lower price hopefully.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

What PS3 games? The PS3 doesn't have many games that aren't already or have already been announced to be on the 360 as well (Final Fantasy included). If anything, the PS3 is lacking variety right now.