• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 PS3 question

Konshentz

Konshentz
So, I had purchased a dozen or so games & even a few seasons of TV when I owned my previous system. I sold it... but now I am going to re-buy the new 160 gb system and I was wondering if I could still download those games & TV seasons I had previous bought, since I'll be using the same username or were they only available on that other system? And how mahny times can you download your purchased content?

Hopefully that made sense. :lol:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yes you can. You can re-download 5 times for free (5 different systems that is). Then you have to pay for it again.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Niiiccee. Thanks. I was hoping for that answer. Haha. I spent over $100 on those damn games & didn't play them much.... would've been a waste.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah as long as you're signing in with the same Playstation ID then you should have a download history you can access from the store. Then you just click download to get them again.

BigBob

Registered Member
I was pretty sure they changed it to 3 recently (like within the last year), and they've also blocked a few things with the last update from being downloaded. When I say a few things being block, a few games have gone to playstation and asked them to not allow people to "redownload" their downloadable content.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I'm only really worried about getting back Trine, Pain & the second season of SOA. Hopefully those haven't been blocked. The rest I've either beaten or earned all the trophies.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Nothing gets blocked, its yours. You just have to download again and activate your new ps3 system.

BigBob

Registered Member
Then you must have never played MAG because they blocked their stuff from being redownloaded.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I won't make a separate thread, I'll just ask it in here...

What is the best headset to get? I've seen several different options in GameStop & on Amazon. Are any of them better? Or are they pretty much all decent?

BigBob

Registered Member
I use a Jabra. It's been going strong for me. The only problem is my ear piece (the part that goes around the ear) is broken but that's because it got lost in the coach and was sat on.