PS3 launches in Europe

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Nevyrmoore, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

After having to wait longer than expected, European gamers finally get the PS3. And it appears that Microsoft has a message for Sony.

http://shkyw.org/

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Umm . . . lol?

It's not that funny. I was actually expecting this picture:

[​IMG]

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

this topic sucks...so here's an ascii rabbit with a pancake on its head:

=
    o^(__)
    vv vv

4. Nevyrmoore

I was just pointing it out. It appears that while gamers in London were waiting outside stores for the PS3, reps from Microsoft handed out chairs for people to sit on; chairs that had the web address on the back.

What I do find funny is that the console hasn't been a big hit in Europe so far. Then again, it hasn't been out that long, and it's still early. We'll see in a month or so how well the console is received in Europe.

5. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Now that I do find funny! That is a cold and thoughtful way of saying it.....

6. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Wasn't the PS3 only popular in America for the first week before is release and a week after?

7. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

The only upside to it (in comparison to XBox 360) is that all PS2 and PS1 games are capatable with it.

8. Nevyrmoore

Not over here. While the US and Japanese versions use hardware for backwards compatibility, this version gets rid of the hardware involved in backwards compatibility, and instead uses software. This results in a smaller number of PS2 games playable on the PS3, but that number is still quite large at over 1,700 titles.

9. Blur

Blur iPimp

10. Nevyrmoore