PlayStation 3 PS3 games: have or will have

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ysabel, Jul 13, 2009.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

What games do you have (if it's too many, just specify the ones you most enjoy playing)?

What games are you looking forward to buy (either old or new releases)?

I'm just surveying with the hopes of discovering old/new games to buy myself.

2. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

My next two games I have my sights on are pretty similar in the Genre department but are probably vastly different in actual game.

Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

its pretty much the remake of the hit Call of Duty 4, I dont expect a whole lot of change (at least hopefully not) the this 6th COD Installment. I had COD5 and didn't feel it was all that spectacular. So going back to the Modern Warfare aspect... I believe COD6 should be a pretty good hit.

MAG

Stands for Massive Action Game. Comes out December 31st this year, made by Zipper Interactive. Zipper is probably one of my all time favorite video game manufacturers so I have a lot of faith in this one. The game itself is going to be huge, a pioneer on the consoles pretty much being the first Massive First/Third Person Shooter game. The old rule is 32 people on a server is the cap.... well with Mag... the cap is over 250 people all at once! Thats just insane if you're into Online Console Shooters!

3. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Modern Warfare 2 actually isn't going to be a CoD game. They are dropping that, the name is just "Modern Warfare 2".

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I mostly play LBP from the ones we have at home (the others are shooters or some stories that don't interest me). This weekend we got RockBand, I still have to check it out.

From already released games, I'm looking forward to buying Infamous and Valkyria when both prices have gone down.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

yeah I hear ya on the prices going down!

My lil' bro just got UFC: Undisputed this weekend, it looks like a great game and I even played it a little with he and his friends. But I dont have it myself and holy cow those controls were complicated. But I'm sure later on if i have money (which I doubt I will) I'll start paying attention to the used copies of that one.

I didnt know that the COD part of MF2 was getting dropped :hah: goes to show how much I havent been paying attention.

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Ugh, I keep thinking Hybrix lost his mind sometimes when I see you guys posting with his avatar. :lol:

Yep, in here the prices for new releases are about 70€. Imagine when I got LPB and after 3 months it's less than half the price! But it was worth all 70€ of it anyway.

Ice, you better fix your connection! I played with Chaos last week on LPB.

7. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

I own:

Eternal sonata
    MGS4
    Valkyria chronicles
    Fallout 3
    Bioshock
    Oblivion
    Burnout paradise
    Killzone 2
    Ratchet- QfB
    Pure
    Virtua fighter 5
    Wipeout HD
    Tekken online

Looking foward to:

The last guardian
    Modnation racer
    Dark Void
    Lords od Shadow
    Heavy Rain
    MAG
    DB Raging Blast
    FF Versus 13
    FF 13
    Bayonetta
    Uncharted 2
    Metal gear Rising

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Trine got bumped off your list? :lol:

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

God of War 3, Call of Duty 6 and the new version of The Force Unleashed.

10. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Oh i forgot ^^

Trine
    Demons soul

To be updated :p