PlayStation 3 PS3 Controller

Wrecked

Registered Member
design wise, looks like it would be comfortable.

visually? if all the MicroSoft haters thought that the Xbox controller was ugly/huge, i wonder what they're going to say/said about this one [ IMO it's ugly ].

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Kind of dumb, considering that the previous controller didn't have strain to begin with, why eliminate problems which aren't there? Not to mention idiots would see the name, dress in a Batman costume, and throw it at a guy robbing 7-11.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
As much as people hate to admit it, the PS2 controller wasn't perfect. As dumb as the new one looks, nobody really has any idea how good it is until we put our own hands on it. It could end up being really comfortable. The only thing I don't like about it is that the left analog stick and the d-pad are still in the wrong place.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Aussies should have no problem with it! (Speaking of that, has anyone ever successfully thrown a boomerrange to have it return to them?)

I liked the PS2 controllers, the PS3 controllers make the Revolutions controller look not as crazy. I have heard rumours of the controller being changed and it being redesigned from forum feedback. I do not see any more PS3 info to be revealed until E3.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Didn't you already ask that about the boomerangs? I haven't thrown one in a long time, but if you're using a good one it's not that hard to get it to come back, in your direction at least. I would imagine it's pretty tough to get it to come right back to you and actually catch it.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
Didn't you already ask that about the boomerangs?
Ummm...no, but thanks for asking:D But if I would have, im glad I posted about more than just that! *EDIT!* I DID, I DID, I DID Make a Post on boomerrangs! ZELDA!

Im sure that someone will get upset when they lose at a video game and chunk their controller only to have it fly back and smack them in the head. Oh man, that could be a classic commercial. A group of 8 players are racing, the race between 1st and 2nd is tight, then the perso who is in 2nd barely loses. Out of rage he chunks the wireless controller while the rest of the 7 players look in awe, the player that came in 2nd just stares at the screen pissed and out of nowhere the controller boomerrangs back to smack him in the back of the head. He then falls over and gets knocked out. Afterwards would follow the PS3 symbol or some corky motto.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
LaRazaUnida said:
You know, I just invisioned playing the new Zelda on the revolution and using the boomerang. That would be awsome to learn how to fling the remote(not let it go of course) and us it as your boomerang. Then when it comes back to you, a violent rumble occurs when it hits your(link's) hand.

That would be just too cool...and probably the only way I would ever get a boomerang to come back to me. Has anyone ever done it in real life?
http://www.gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=163

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, I could have sworn somebody had said that, just wasn't sure if it was you. I thought I was going crazy when you said you didn't post it already. So I did a search for "boomerang" and the Favorite Zelda Item topic popped up and there it was.