Sony PS2 Game currently playing? (PLEASE READ FIRST POST)

M

Masakado

Please do not just post a title, give a description

I am playing Resident Evil 4. I think it is one of the best survival horror games out right now. I already beat it, but I am gonna brave through professional mode wearing Leon's Mafia outfit, lol.

Ah, thanks for posting that little rule. I agree with you on that.

I am currently RE-playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. It's probably the best in the series as far as graphics, control, and all-around playability goes. Anyone who is a fan should pick it up.

Big Boss RULES

S

Sorayoushi

I'm playing Dynasty Warriors 5. Well, it's a Japanese made game with Chinese characters. I have to say that the people's accents are weird... but I do like the graphics. I hope to find some help here.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I am Playing 3 games simultaneously
Dragon Quest VII- A very a great RPG it reminds me of chrono trigger because the main character never talks lol but it is turn based

Radiata Stories- An Action/RPG kinda thing it is very good but its interaction leaves something to be desired

Magna Carta Tears of Blood- An Rpg with a unique fighting style and requires quick finger work

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Gran Turismo 4

I've been playing Gran Turismo ever since the first one came out, and they keep getting better and better. The fourth one has 600 cars and nearly 100 tracks. There is so much to do. I also recently picked up the GT Force Feedback Wheel, which has 900 degree turn radius (like a real car), and fights against you in the turns. It has added a new life to this game and I'm still playing it. It just doesn't get old.

S

SS3 Trishendo

I am playing 2 games. Gta san andreas < this game is off the hook.
I am also playing nba liv 05 wit my own made team which is the tronto raptors this game is nice

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
right now im playing one piece grand battle. i cant figure out how to unlock charecters. it says go to event mode but idk where it is. help please :?

9ten

Soul Calibur 3. You need some serious skills to play that game. Would be playing GT4, but someone's borrowed it. :)