• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Proud to be part of this board!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I just wanted to say that I have never encountered such a wonderful bunch of people as I have at this board. Kind, considerate, caring and genuinely look to help each other out.
I am PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS BOARD!!

Many thanks to Andrew for the genius is implementing this board so we have a place to go to discuss and make some new friends.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks a lot wolvergambit. I am glad I made it too seeing how it has become a great place for people to hang out and make friends. :)

Don't forget about Darth Tater, Nightsurfer, Gnopostopi, and Mr Snipes as well! Especially Tater and NS. They put a lot of time into keeping this place fun as well. :D

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Thanks Andrew

At first, I thought this Crazy Idea would just be a fun place to to hang out and talk about the strange and weird happanings of ebay and other auction sites. I thought we would get alot of members on a couple months time, but this is just place has just EXPLODED. Ive had alot of fun here, I hope to keep this site a FUN place to visit.

A few of us have put alot of time into this, hopefully everyone can enjoy this site as most of us have.