Proud to be part of this board!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolvergambit, Apr 23, 2005.

1. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I just wanted to say that I have never encountered such a wonderful bunch of people as I have at this board. Kind, considerate, caring and genuinely look to help each other out.
    I am PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS BOARD!!

Many thanks to Andrew for the genius is implementing this board so we have a place to go to discuss and make some new friends.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Thanks a lot wolvergambit. I am glad I made it too seeing how it has become a great place for people to hang out and make friends. :)

Don't forget about Darth Tater, Nightsurfer, Gnopostopi, and Mr Snipes as well! Especially Tater and NS. They put a lot of time into keeping this place fun as well. :D

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Thanks Andrew

At first, I thought this Crazy Idea would just be a fun place to to hang out and talk about the strange and weird happanings of ebay and other auction sites. I thought we would get alot of members on a couple months time, but this is just place has just EXPLODED. Ive had alot of fun here, I hope to keep this site a FUN place to visit.

A few of us have put alot of time into this, hopefully everyone can enjoy this site as most of us have.