• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Prospective new sig and avy

Malificus

Likes snow

Please give ratings, and your opinion whether I should use them or not.

Wow, seeing them side by side like that, I might work on the sig a little more...

Malificus

Likes snow

That should be an improvement on the sig.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Looks good to me (in addition to it not being such a massive .gif file, which will help for those not fortunate enough to be blessed with T3 internet...)

My only worry is that it looks maybe... a bit generic? Feels like I've seen it or something really similar to it a hundred times over.

B

Bio248

i like it...but it might be starting to get a little too 'trendy' :p

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Maybe I'm just a loser, but if you made one just like that for me; I'd use it in a heart beat. I really like it, but hell I'm a no-name when it comes to gfx so.

I really like it though.

Malificus

Likes snow
There's nothing wrong with being trendy. I like it, but I'll stick to using animations for now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really like it my friend keep up the good work I give it a 7/10 good job.

M

Masakado

Very nice work.

The transparent areas are cool, but I like more uniform shapes. That is just me though o_O

Keep up the good work!