Pros-Cons

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Stefan, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Stefan

Stefan Registered Member

I have to open myself about this forum and the things I have realized .

I'd like to praise the style of the forum, the good thing is that you can change it in the color you like .
    There is just one thing I don't like about the style and that's the splitting on General, Games, Sports, Showbizz and so on ....
    I think it should look more like all subforums on one main page and then splitting on sub sub forums .... I think it's clearly to be like that, but that's just my opinion.

Also I'd like to suggest also spell check because there are a lot of foreigners and it would be great so we could check our posts before posting them . I can't imagine how much mistakes I had made while typing all this :lol:

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Good luck. I've been complaining about the sub forms for over a year. They are ridiculously over the top organized.

3. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Try downloading Firefox. It has a built in spell checker.

4. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

So does Google Chrome.

I don't mind the sub-forums in the General section. But I hate it in Showbiz.

5. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Damn, I thought this was going to be a Pro2a vs. Constantine thread! :lol:

EllyDicious likes this.
  6. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Funny, I thought that too :lol:

7. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

We have that. You can click the link that says "Enter forums" or any General Forum link that looks like these: "General Forum > Site Related > Ideas & Support" near the top.

http://www.generalforum.com/forums.php

8. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Dude, so did I when I opened it:lol:

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I also thought this was going to be a Pro v cons thread too haha! :lol:

I like the way the forums are set out. I'm used to it and don't wanna change it.