Pros-Cons

Stefan

Registered Member
I have to open myself about this forum and the things I have realized .

I'd like to praise the style of the forum, the good thing is that you can change it in the color you like .
There is just one thing I don't like about the style and that's the splitting on General, Games, Sports, Showbizz and so on ....
I think it should look more like all subforums on one main page and then splitting on sub sub forums .... I think it's clearly to be like that, but that's just my opinion.

Also I'd like to suggest also spell check because there are a lot of foreigners and it would be great so we could check our posts before posting them . I can't imagine how much mistakes I had made while typing all this :lol:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I have to open myself about this forum and the things I have realized .

I'd like to praise the style of the forum, the good thing is that you can change it in the color you like .
There is just one thing I don't like about the style and that's the splitting on General, Games, Sports, Showbizz and so on ....
I think it should look more like all subforums on one main page and then splitting on sub sub forums .... I think it's clearly to be like that, but that's just my opinion.

Also I'd like to suggest also spell check because there are a lot of foreigners and it would be great so we could check our posts before posting them . I can't imagine how much mistakes I had made while typing all this :lol:
Try downloading Firefox. It has a built in spell checker.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I also thought this was going to be a Pro v cons thread too haha! :lol:

I like the way the forums are set out. I'm used to it and don't wanna change it.