• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pros-Cons

Stefan

Registered Member
I have to open myself about this forum and the things I have realized .

I'd like to praise the style of the forum, the good thing is that you can change it in the color you like .
There is just one thing I don't like about the style and that's the splitting on General, Games, Sports, Showbizz and so on ....
I think it should look more like all subforums on one main page and then splitting on sub sub forums .... I think it's clearly to be like that, but that's just my opinion.

Also I'd like to suggest also spell check because there are a lot of foreigners and it would be great so we could check our posts before posting them . I can't imagine how much mistakes I had made while typing all this :lol:

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Good luck. I've been complaining about the sub forms for over a year. They are ridiculously over the top organized.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I have to open myself about this forum and the things I have realized .

I'd like to praise the style of the forum, the good thing is that you can change it in the color you like .
There is just one thing I don't like about the style and that's the splitting on General, Games, Sports, Showbizz and so on ....
I think it should look more like all subforums on one main page and then splitting on sub sub forums .... I think it's clearly to be like that, but that's just my opinion.

Also I'd like to suggest also spell check because there are a lot of foreigners and it would be great so we could check our posts before posting them . I can't imagine how much mistakes I had made while typing all this :lol:
Try downloading Firefox. It has a built in spell checker.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Damn, I thought this was going to be a Pro2a vs. Constantine thread! :lol:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I also thought this was going to be a Pro v cons thread too haha! :lol:

I like the way the forums are set out. I'm used to it and don't wanna change it.