• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Project Offset

Rayzn

Registered Member
I was following this game a few months ago but stopped for one reason or another. But for those who haven't heard about this game check the videos out and read some of the details. Link

"Project Offset" (working title) is a game like no other first person shooter to date. We wanted to make an FPS set in a epic fantasy world. A game where you can choose one of many character classes. A game where clans can combat over mission based objectives and be ranked accordingly. A game where you can play alone, coop, team based objective or deathmatch.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Yeah, I was reading about this in PCPP. They seemed pumped about it, better than Hexen? Likely.

CrispyCocaine

Registered Member
I cannot WAIT FOR THIS GAME! I am so excited!. *drools* I love games that look like this, you know the Lord of the rings feel, with the Dragons and knights. this game is going to make my nipples squirt.