• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Project Eden won't start.

Tristan84

Registered Member
I bought Project Eden from a local used video game and movie store for $2. Once i had installed it, I tried to play. The Eidos/Core Design intros played, but the actual intro to the game didn't play. It just showed a blank screen.

I looked up Project Eden on PC Games Wiki, and it said that there was a patch available. That didn't help either. Below that, it said that there was a way to fix the game and make it start on newer operating systems by renaming or deleting Logos.mpg in the \movies directory within Project Eden. There is no \movies. The thing that really sucks is that once I start the program, the only way to kill it is through the task manager. Clicking on the icon on the taskbar starts the whole process again.