• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Proffessional and Private life.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I was watching on TV today, an Albanian girl being interviewed after she participated in Big Brother Albania. She's had sex in there and done some dirty stuff like stripping, lap dance and so on.
She said she had interrupted her studies (in Political Science & Diplomacy )and will go on with them now that she's out of this reality show.

Do you think people like her have contradictions in what they do?
Someone who studies Law/Diplomacy or any other similar branches should be careful with their fame/image.It's like watching a video of your lawyer having sex on you-tube when she was once an entertainer.

Is it me just being judgmental or people should be discreet with their past/present/future image, especially when they are lawyers/diplomats/presidents ..etc ?

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't think just people that study law are the only people that should be careful. Nobody should want to do things like that on TV for all the world to see. You let your family down and yourself down. Sex should be a private thing. It sickens me to know that there are people in the world that would do shit like that just to be known.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't think just people that study law are the only people that should be careful.
Yeah nobody should do things like that in public but I'm mostly referring to those people who claim to be the future of a nation and its justice, and yet the way they disrespect themselves in public is disgusting.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
In one way I applaud her for being honest and not lying about it. If she had hidden it that be entirely different. I think whilst she did it and okay it may not have been the wisest thing in the world to have done I think people should have the chance to prove they can take on a serious job despite there background, if she however was a lawyer and THEN did those things I would consider no longer employing the person...

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I think people who have professional images shouldn't do things like you describe this individual doing. It's unprofessional and I wouldn't consider employing her in any capacity.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I think people who have professional images shouldn't do things like you describe this individual doing. It's unprofessional and I wouldn't consider employing her in any capacity.
You got my point. That's what I was trying to say. I'm not talking about every individual, I'm only talking about people who have jobs that require a discreet attitude in public.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
You got my point. That's what I was trying to say. I'm not talking about every individual, I'm only talking about people who have jobs that require a discreet attitude in public.
Obviously by her studies she's interested in pursuing some kind of legal career, maybe even be in government in some capacity. I wouldn't hire her or vote for her for engaging in these types of activities.

I generally don't care what people do in their private lives, that doesn't involve me. I don't care for reality shows however and especially behaving this way publically. Those are two different things.