Profesional Wrestling is stupid!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Hi_Im_Tim, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi_Im_Tim

Hi_Im_Tim I am Heavy Weapons Guy

Does anybody here actually like to watch professional wrestling?

I would much rather watch Olympic wrestling, or college wrestling. My favorite college wrestling team is Iowa.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I used to, a long time ago. I turn it on once and a while just to see who is still wrestling and what kind of storylines are going down. I hate that there's only 3-4 matches in a two hour show. It's sad that they want to talk and show vignettes that much that they're sacrificing the most important part of their storylines -- the wrestling itself.

3. Gwiz

Gwiz Registered Member

I used to watch it when I was a little kid. Right now, it seems very boring and hard to watch. The storyline is just way over the top and it's jsut unbearable. Olympic and college wrestling is much more entertaining and it's actually real!

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I actually enjoy it. Sure it's a bit over the top at times but it's entertaining. I also am a big fan of wrestling video games. Those are usually pretty fun.

I used to be a Sting fan back when I watched but I haven't watched for a while. It is definitely fun to watch though.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I used to watch wrestling when I was little, but now I think it's retarded. Why waste your time watching that crap when you could watch mixed martial arts/ultimate fighting instead? Good storylines, great fights, and everything is real.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well with that same argument we wouldn't watch movies and other things that are fake. I just see it as entertainment. I wouldn't pay for a pay per view match though. Not WWE or anything like that.

I would pay for a boxing match though. That's much different.

7. Van

Van Heavy Weapons Guy V.I.P.

I agree, actual wrestling is much more interesting to watch. They actually have to have skill to be famous. None of that screaming and fake stuff. UFC is pretty cool too. Mainly because it's not fake.

8. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I use to like watch wrestling back in the day (80's). I remember when I was younger, my dad would take us to the library and we would rent wrestling videos. Back when it was WWF.

I went to go visit my uncle a few years back and he thought wrestling was real and UFC was fake. I had to break it to him that it was the other way around.

I don't have cable and the other day, I was wondering what's been going on in wrestling. Anything interesting happening that I am missing out on?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Isn't professional wrestling like an extremely violent soap opera? I happened to watch a little segment of one one day, and there was this one guy that supposedly cheated on his girlfriend and he and the other guy were going to settle it by wrestling. :-o

10. neum985

neum985 I pwn noobs

Man i disagree it used to be great. But now its kind of over the top. Still fun to watch every now and again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.