Problems I face when I smoke

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by coolgal, Jan 20, 2008.

1. coolgal

coolgal New Member

I like to take a puff occasionally..;) but can't seem to hide it from my folks........is there a way to get rid of the tobacco odor from my mouth?
    :confused:

p.s. I have tried everything from mint to gum...but no use! :(

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Listerine? Brushing your teeth afterwards?

If you want to get rid of the smoke odor, then I suggest you smoke down wind (or set up a fan behind you) in addition to my earlier suggestions.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Stop smoking, that should solve the problem pretty well. Get a change of clothes, smoke with the windows down in a car, get air circulation going. Smoke menthols? (GROSS) Theres a lot of different things you can do, be creative.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Quit smoking. You'll be happier in the long run.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't want to jump on the "stop smoking" bandwagon because I like to let people make their own choices in regards to their body, but judging by the tone of your post I'd say you're not even allowed to legally buy cigarettes.

If anything, I hope you're not smoking because you think it's going to make you a different person. There are other healthier ways of dealing with stress, if that's why you do it. I hate saying it, but quitting is probably the best option. It saves you a lot of money, stress from hiding the habit, fixes your breath problem, and will prevent many possible health complications.

6. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

That's not going to seem like so big a problem once you start asking...

"How do I get rid of these excessive wrinkle lines in my face?"

or

"How do I get my regular voice back?"

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's not really worth hiding. If you are going to smoke just do it and don't try to hide it. That will just end up driving you crazy.

8. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ya.

There is no way to hide it..Not only is the smell on your breath but it's in your clothes, hair, Facial hair and on the hand you were holding the cig with too.

You will need to wash your Hands and face and a bit of the olé Cologne will help. But that's not a guarantee that a non smokers nose won't smell it.

I would realy say you should think twice on the smoking thing, it's a hard habit to kick...Not to mention the cost.

I have been battling the cigs myself and so far it's a draw. I haven't quit yet but I have cut way down..

Find other stupid things to blow your cash on other than cigs! Your body will thank you for it in the long run.