• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Problem connecting to certain sites

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I get nothing but a blank page and a message saying server has been reset or something to that effect. Most places I can get to just fine. I'm wondering if something is out somewhere that I have to go through to get to these places since you are having no problems.

Taliesin

Registered Member
The second loads up just fine for me, but the first just goes to a blank page with typewritten menu selections. Hm.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know what was going on but Mail Online loads fine for me now, first time today, but CBS still doesn't look right but its still more than I was getting.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
The Mail Online site loaded for me just fine. CBS News seems to be having some problems though.

Was it only those sites? I used to have a problem with my internet where it wouldn't load certain sites but would load others without any trouble. It was okay most of the time, but then it would pull that shit on me almost every night for several hours at a time.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I had problems pulling up the radar for a while but it straightened up within an hour. Now CBS still won't load right but Mail online is doing just fine. I went to several places today and all the others did just fine.

Could be my satellite service, don't really know. Last night I had problems with GF loading but not other places.

What's really weird is my husband was able to load Mail Online long before I could yet we are on the same satellite service.

dDave

V.I.P.
The problem could have been with your computer itself. Maybe you had something cached from when there was an error or something.

I'm not getting a problem with either of the pages at the moment. I'm posting from the Sprint Network.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not having problems with it anymore. I don't know what happened.

ryanrajpoot

If your getting same problem on every site that means you internet is slow or if on specific website then delete all caches from browser.