• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Prison or Poverty?

Heres the late Poll, Make your selection

• Total voters

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I was thinking about making this thread a while back but for some reason forgot about it. So heres the situation:

• You have nothing to tie you down (no family or relationship)
  • You have no money or way to make money (or will have no money shortly)
  • You're down to two options
What do you choose, Prison or Poverty?

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I thought about this for a while. I would rather prison. You get food and you're not out in the freezing cold. I'll deal with the abuse 'cause at least then I have social interaction too. Wow, I realized how stupid that sounds. Oh well, I don't know another way to describe it.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Poverty. At least I have my freedom and can start working my way back out of my situation. If you're in prison you're pretty stuffed, I suppose it depends on the length of the sentence.

Edit: Oh wait, no way to make money? Prison :lol:

Sorry, I read wrong.

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Prison because I want to make someone my bitch, in a non sexual way of course! :p

Shwa

V.I.P.
Prison because I want to make someone my bitch, in a non sexual way of course! :p
Nope, we know what you meant Aleks ;). I would choose prison as well, at least you'll have a place to stay and 3 meals a day. Why not?? Plus you'll get more buff in Prison, that's my goal!

~Shwa'

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Poverty, no question. Yes, it would suck not having any money, but freedom is priceless. I know it says you would have no way to make money, but I'd just try to make some friends and maybe land a job somewhere. If that didn't work, I'd hitch into the wilderness and live off the land, and probably starve to death. That's better than prison anyway.

Nibbles

meep
Staying in prison with food, a bed and other inmates for company all for free. Compliments of the taxpayer. ^_^

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Or you could stay at a homeless shelter and have friendlier company and freedom.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I would chose poverty.
I might be poor but atleast I would still have my freedom to roam and do as I please.I couldn't take life behind bars, I would totally lose it!

ILOVEUSA911

Registered Member
Definitely poverty. I'm very claustrophobic and can't imagine being locked up anywhere.

Not to mention, orange is not my color or green stripes.... don't think so.:lol: Or do different prisons have different uniforms?