• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Prison Break

Dragon

V.I.P.
My friend was nice enough to let me borrow Prison Break Season 1 on Dvd. I have to tell you, that show is awesome. It is also very suspenseful and I think they did a great job to keep the audience wonder what is going to happen next.

The show is about a Michael Scolfield who goes to prison to try to break his brother (Lincoln Burrow) out who is on death row for murdering the vice president's brother. Scolfield has a tattoo of the prison blue prints on him but to everyone else, it looks like any other tattoo. When I was watching the show, I was wondering how they get the tattoo on him and I realized that it was a temporary tattoo when they had the behind the scenes.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I always thought this show looked really good but I can't get into another suspense show right now. I have been meaning to catch up on 24 lately so I'll do that first and then look at some others. :)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Prison Break > 24. Although both shows are pretty ridiculous most of the time. I had to stop watching 24 halfway through the second season. First season of Prison Break was awesome. Second season it's like they tried too hard to not be predictable.

Link_Q

Registered Member
yes it's the greatest series I saw ,,, I was seeing it even in the final exams days !!!
I couldn't wait ,, after I finish an episode I run another until I feel I want to sleep ...

but the surprises and coincidences were too many ! especially in season 2 !
they turned to be annoying ><

BlueSamurai

1/2 of the main characters are dead lol
i wonder how they can keep going