TV Prison Break

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I know I created a Prison Break thread a while back but we have had so many new members since then, so I was wondering who are fans of this show, if you're please tell me why, and let me know who're your favorite characters? And do you enjoy the new season so far?

2. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

Yes I watch the show. Love it. Favorite character is probably Lincoln.

Can't wait until 24 comes back, Mondays are going to be awesome, Prison Break at 8 and 24 at 9....woot woot.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Can't you just fucking bump the other thread rather than making excuses like that?

4. tipsycatlover

tipsycatlover Registered Member

I love it. My favorite character is Ted Bagswell, especially this season. He is playing this slave, practically, when we all know that he would kill the lot of them, easily, and probably will before the show is over. Next it would be the FBI agent who I liked ever since he was the alien Sheriff in another show.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree Bagwell is a great character, so is Mahone he's very intelligent as well. I am loving the new season, it's getting better every episode, and I love how they leave you in suspence at the end of every episode, it makes you look forward to the next episode. I'm just hoping that this ain't the last season.

6. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

Former actor Lane Garrison from Season 1 convicted on drinking and driving charges where he got in an accident and killed someone. 40 months in jail out of a possible 7. So half the time.