• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Prison Break: The Final Break

Thugnasty

Registered Member
Since the Final Break is being released today I thought it should deserve its own thread. Let me know what you think if you've seen it and if its worth getting the DVD or Bluray?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I just saw this advertised. I'm checking Netflix to see if they have it so I can rent it from there.

Thugnasty

Registered Member
So I ended up purchasing The Final Break and I will tell you that it is definitely worth buying, renting, netflixing, etc... The scenario is way over the top (like most of Prison Break) but also a really great "bonus" adrenaline rush for Prison Break fans. Knowing that Michael dies at the end makes it much easier to handle but it also turns out to be a happy ending in a way and good closure for the series. I would say this was the best series ending I've ever watched.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I saw it yesterday and finished it today (I think).

I could take or leave it. I didn't think it was all that amazing or anything...except for TBag getting screwed over yet again. That part was awesome. LOL
I would have preferred that they had been together at the end. It also raises questions on why Michael was not cured of whatever was wrong with his brain like his mother was...I'm confused about that.

Thugnasty

Registered Member
I saw it yesterday and finished it today (I think).

I could take or leave it. I didn't think it was all that amazing or anything...except for TBag getting screwed over yet again. That part was awesome. LOL
I would have preferred that they had been together at the end. It also raises questions on why Michael was not cured of whatever was wrong with his brain like his mother was...I'm confused about that.
Really? I thought it was great. And T-Bag becoming an accomplice to the breakout was genius by the writers. That was awesome.

Also, what did you think of Lori Petty?

As far as Michael still having a tumor, I could see how that is possible since tumors could come back after being removed or there could be a second one that developed in his brain, etc. I really didn't think much of it because there are so many things that could have still been wrong with him.

I thought the ending was bittersweet and done just right. Michael sacrificed himself for Sara, the baby, and Lincoln. That's exactly what Michael has been all about throughout the show... sacrificing himself for others.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Yes, he is a sacrificer. That much is true. It was done well, but I couldn't help but think "OMFG not yet ANOTHER prison break."

Lori Petty?

Thugnasty

Registered Member
Yes, he is a sacrificer. That much is true. It was done well, but I couldn't help but think "OMFG not yet ANOTHER prison break."

Lori Petty?
I don't know... I was excited to see another prison break. It's not like there were that many and season 4 was all about scylla....

I was always thought it would be a cool show if Michael had to join the government and help breakout people from foreign prisons. Kind of like in Catch Me If You Can when Frank joins the government.

Lori Petty she's 'Daddy' in the women's prison. She's Tank Girl and Tyler from Prison Break! I was just surprised to see her in the Final Break. But she was awesome!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't know... I was excited to see another prison break. It's not like there were that many and season 4 was all about scylla....

I was always thought it would be a cool show if Michael had to join the government and help breakout people from foreign prisons. Kind of like in Catch Me If You Can when Frank joins the government.

Lori Petty she's 'Daddy' in the women's prison. She's Tank Girl and Tyler from Prison Break! I was just surprised to see her in the Final Break. But she was awesome!
You know...that story line would have been so much more interesting than what they did. I kind of like that.

Ohhhh her. You know, I think she was also Kit in A League of Their Own. I just remembered that. I knew I recognized that voice. haha

Thugnasty

Registered Member
You know...that story line would have been so much more interesting than what they did. I kind of like that.

Ohhhh her. You know, I think she was also Kit in A League of Their Own. I just remembered that. I knew I recognized that voice. haha
Well if they ever decide to bring back PB for season 5 they should bring me on as a writer...

And yeah her voice was the first thing I noticed too... She was like the female version of T-Bag.

Also, that part when the doctor tells Sara she should just consider herself Surrogate... that was messed up! She wasn't even convicted yet!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Well if they ever decide to bring back PB for season 5 they should bring me on as a writer...

And yeah her voice was the first thing I noticed too... She was like the female version of T-Bag.

Also, that part when the doctor tells Sara she should just consider herself Surrogate... that was messed up! She wasn't even convicted yet!
Yeah, it's pretty much like they were already going to fry her for it...but then again, they could have been referring to by the time she was able to get a trial.

So I wonder if she's living the life of crime and running, or if they cleared it all up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
dDave Movies & TV 10
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 8
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 27
micfranklin Movies & TV 12