• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Prison Break(spoilers)

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Re: Prison Break

I watch friends at 8 if I am back in time for class.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is funny, though it does have some adult oriented humor Moose, so I dont figure someone your age will catch everything, and Jennifer Anniston/Courtney Cox are very good looking. Chandler is also extremely hilarious.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Friend it is funny but it plays all the time, and Prison Break only plays once a week, it's so exciting every epsiodes leaves you breathless, it's so good.

T

the.game

Man. Episode 21 was crazy...easily the best by far and this one-week wait is going to kill me. :(

T

T-Bag

SPOILER:
In episode 22 T-Bag is rumored to lose his hand

T

T-Bag

The season is over :'( T-Bag lost his hand and it ruined the episode for me,also I loved the way haywire got away

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It was a great show and they way it finish was the perfect way to leave you wanted more. I think that there's so many things that happened that twisted the show around, it was crazy. The countdown to the second starts now lol