• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Prison Break(spoilers)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who here watches Prison Break it's such a good show, in my mind it's the best new drama, every new episode there's something interesting, also you never know what's gonna happen. When it ends it always leaves to wondering what's gonna happen next week. Now there currently not showing any new shows because the first season is over but the second season will be starting March 20th. Cant wait.

D

Dark Mystic

Re: Prison Break

I love Prison Break, one of the few great new dramas this year. I think the 3-month break really hurt this series though. I doubt the last three episodes will have as many viewers as before. (By the way, the new episodes starting on March 20th are still in season 1)

I do hope Fox doesn't screw Prison Break up by giving it a second season (like UPN did with Veronica Mars). It's meant to be a one-season series and extending it will just take away from its short greatness.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Oh don't worry they won't screw it up I am sure, it's gonna great, and I am sure a lot of people are waiting for it to come back, so I am sure it will get lots of viewers, and they ended it so people would wonder what will happen, so everyone will be sure to watch and see what happens next.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

I know I know I am double posting but I wanna make it a new posts. The show finally started yesterday and I wasn't disapointed it was great, and once again they finished the episode wondering what's gonna happen next week I can't wait to see the next episode it's gonna be great.

D

Drky

Prison break episodes are leaked on Campus P2P hubs weeks before they are shown on T.V. I have watched up to the 19th episode.

It's so intense now, pretty good show. The actor, Wentworth Miller, has some bad acting, but good drama.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Yeah it's really good, and please dont tell me what's going to happen because I want to see it myself, it's really interesting, I love how they make the show they always keep you thinking on what's going to happen next.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

It is an alright show, I've seen a few of the episodes, but any Fox drama that I watch is basically 24.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

You cant just watch a few shows because you will be lost to be honest with you guys, you got to watch the entire series to get it. The show is plainly amazing.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well it was a few shows in a row, just didnt really get me interested to much, the one guy was in John Doe though, that was a good show.