• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Prison Break Season 4(may contain spoilers)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is anyone else here watching the fourth season of Prison Break. I've seen all episodes so far, and I have to say that it's been amazing so far, every episode is filled with action and entertainment. The new characters are doing a good job.

Thoughts on the new season?

micfranklin

Eviscerator
I've only seen the first 2 episodes of the new season and read about the third one, it seems pretty good but it'd be better if I could actually watch it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know your a fan of the series, watch the other episodes its defenitely worth it. It only gets better. The action defenitely picks up in the last few episodes. The next episode is going to be great, I cannot wait to watch it.

Last edited:

sherwood

Registered Member
Yeah I have watched all 7 out so far and I think the story line has become such a good one.

I only started watching prison break about 2 weeks ago and I have managed to watch every episode out so far :)

I am now waiting for episode 8 which comes out tomorrow night... Well I hope it does..

StarWarp

You know, one thing I love about Prison Break is the incredibly well-thought out storyline and complex characters! I love the courtyard scene~

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No it wasnt on, it should be back on next week. I'm really excited, because it's going to be an intense show. Should be interesting to see if Gritchen and Michael are going to team up together. Also what will happen with T-Bag.

PMD14

I've lost interest in this. Like a lot of good shows, it has been dragged out two long. The first two seasons were brillaint. Then the third season was decent but defintely not as good as the first two. The new season is useless in my opinion and it doesn't have much to do with prison breaks.

Suzie

Registered Member
I've lost interest in this. Like a lot of good shows, it has been dragged out two long. The first two seasons were brillaint. Then the third season was decent but defintely not as good as the first two. The new season is useless in my opinion and it doesn't have much to do with prison breaks.
Ditto... I watched the first season...and then started watching half of the second season. It was just getting stupid and dragging out too long. I was really into it during the first season. I like Wentworth Miller. ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Man, you guys don't know what your missing, the fourth season as been filled with excitement so far. There's a lot of drama, entertainment and action. It's arguably the best season so far in my opinion.

I don't believe it's dragging on to long at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
dDave Movies & TV 10
Thugnasty Movies & TV 11
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 8
micfranklin Movies & TV 12