• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Prison Break Revival

Konshentz

Konshentz
[URL='http://www.slashfilm.com/prison-break-return/']‘Prison Break’ Could Return as Limited Series[/url]

Fox is currently looking to bring Prison Break back in a similar way to 24: Die Another Day, as a limited series with original actors Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell returning. There aren’t a lot more details beyond that, but read them below.

TV Line broke the news of the Prison Break return. According to their report, Fox is “developing” the idea and “it would span a dozen or so episodes and feature a closed-ended storyline.” They also aren’t sure it’s actually going to happen, but it’s in the works. Like with most TV, an idea and desire are very separate and removed from execution and getting it on the air.
Thoughts?

I was a big fan of the original, especially seasons 1 & 2. I would love to see this come back, for a short 12-13 episode "season". I like the idea of them sticking to what worked best... a prison break. Leave the conspiracy stuff behind. Hopefully this comes together and they can get a good chunk of the original characters back, along with a couple of new ones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Movies & TV 10
Thugnasty Movies & TV 11
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 8
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 27
micfranklin Movies & TV 12