• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Prison Break: Movie?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright this is mostly for Prison Break fans. Do you think they could make a movie out of this show? Personally I think they could, they could choose so many different storylines for the movie. They can have a lot of different stories for some of the characters. The could bring up some new characters to spice up the movie and make it a bit different from the television show. Thoughts?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I think that with the way they ended the show, a movie would just be a bad idea and a waste of time.

With Michael being dead and it all wrapped up at the end, I don't really see the point in continuing a story there.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Get a couple of good writers and I am sure they can think of something. Right now, I dont have any ideas of what they can do, but I am sure I can think of something pretty soon and post it here when I do.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm not a fan of making something up just to continue a resolved story line. If it had been canceled without wrapping everything up, then I could see a justified movie. As everything stands now, I think it would be stupid to make one.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I haven't seen the last season. It really depends on how it went in the tv series. Some tv series are better left untouched and not made into movies. I'll be interested to see what the writers were thinking of for the story line, just in case.

Thugnasty

Registered Member
There is a movie of sorts...it aired overseas but not in the United States...it was two episodes after the "end" of season 4 that explained what happens in the mysterious four years before the last scene of season 4. It's called "The Final Break" and is being released in the States on July 21st on DVD. Why they didn't broadcast it on TV I have no idea, but I'm looking forward to it, because I - like most, I presume - have a few questions about the end of the series.

Monroe

Registered Member
I loved the show, but think they should've stopped after season 2, much less make a movie.

If they did, id most likely see it though. Not so much for the plotlines (because I don't think itd be that great) but because I think scofield is a baaaabe!

Thugnasty

Registered Member
I loved the show, but think they should've stopped after season 2, much less make a movie.

If they did, id most likely see it though. Not so much for the plotlines (because I don't think itd be that great) but because I think scofield is a baaaabe!
I was thinking that, but really got back into it in season 4. I'm not sure about having a movie exactly, but I do like the concept of The Final Break where the whole story of one situation happens within two episodes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Konshentz Movies & TV 0
dDave Movies & TV 10
Thugnasty Movies & TV 11
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 27
micfranklin Movies & TV 12