• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Prickle, Pokey, and Goo

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Pokey: I'm tired of doing nitrous oxide all day, and you guys look like you've had enough LSD for now. Whaddya say we give Gumby some cocaine for the lulz and see what happens?

Prickle: Cool!

Goo: Hooray!

Pokey: Hey, are you okay, man? You're just standing there staring, with the coke spoon in your hand. Gums?

Prickle: Where the fuck is all the coke? We didn't have our backs turned for two minutes.

Goo: Scandalous, lop-headed motherfucker, this crack pipe is blazing hot.

Gumby: I... feeeel....

Gumby: YAAAAHH! YAH, MULE! YOU'RE MY MULE, BITCH! I'M RIDIN' YA!

Pokey: For the last time, would you please get your bulk off me and stop slapping my ass?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Remember that post you made in my Noseybonk thread?

Tucker said:
Thus we demonstrate that randomness, non sequitur, and incongruous juxtaposition are not in themselves intrinsically side-splitting.
Unfortunately, because I have a lack of context, that applies for me.

Sorry, bud :/

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
A load of noncence, probably :D

But really, I do know that it's because I've never watched...whatever those thingies are that I don't quite get it. Which is unfortunate, because that green...thingie looks great.

Especially in that second picture, it's as if someone just told him that someone shit in his museli that morning without him noticing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ILuvChuzzles31 School 17