• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Presidential Cheeto

TGirl

Registered Member
Thats it I am buying Cheeto's....Darito's....some kinda chip or pretzel....
~Trina~

momtobrenna

Registered Member
I'm buying a 59 cent bag of chips. Surely one of them will look like someone famous. I need in on this. $$$$$$$$$$$

TGirl

Registered Member
you have to look at each one carefully....on my way to the store!!!
~Trina~

momtobrenna

Registered Member
Not only do you have took look at each one carefully, you have to have wild imagination!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dragon

V.I.P.
Thanks for watching my auction. I really appreciate it. When I choose a bag of Cheetos, I always grab the ones on the very front. If you get them from the back, most likely they will be crushed because whoever stocks them will try to put out as much bags of Cheetos as they can. When this auction is over, I will have a collection of cheetos on my website. Kind of like an online museum. I hope you all will find an interesting piece of cheeto or any other interesting resemblence and list them on ebay.