• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

President Obama might be a serial killer, prostitute, pedophile, and secret ninja.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Nahhhhhhhhhhh..............

Daemonic

Registered Member
Nah, he's just an alien secretly born to a human mother to hide his identity so he could take over the human race. He is kind of like the kids in village of the damned, but all grown up.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
oh noes! :spin: :spin: :spin:

OMG everybody panic!!!! :spin: :spin: :spin:

Daemonic

Registered Member
Just stay away from him in person and you are safe.

He uses his mind control powers to gain followers, true story.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
That is just an unsubstantiated rumor started by the fear mongers that use his middle name to frighten the unindoctrinated, oops I meant uneducated.

Anyone feeling fear upon reading this thread must report to re-education camp.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
inorite. i stared at it for a long time.
Haha are you a Seinfeld fan? I'm picturing Elaine staring at the spinning tires on the episode in which lack of sex increases George's intelligence, and too much sex makes her stupid.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Haha are you a Seinfeld fan? I'm picturing Elaine staring at the spinning tires on the episode in which lack of sex increases George's intelligence, and too much sex makes her stupid.
lololol

yes I love Seinfeld.