• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

President George H.W. Bush served as witness

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't think all republicans are against same sex marriage, some of them probably are gay themselves. I think the vast majority of them are against it though even the second President Bush was against it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Kudos to him for serving as the witness (as a private citizen). It doesn't seem like a publicity stunt, either, because the article states that they are friends of his.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kudos to him for serving as the witness (as a private citizen). It doesn't seem like a publicity stunt, either, because the article states that they are friends of his.
Yea I think it was great that he did that for his friends and since they were friends it probably wasn't a stunt.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Not being American myself, I always get confused what political stance is for or against what. But it's nice to see that regardless of political persuasion, people still have their individual beliefs and preverances.