President: Face Off

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Before I actually start this, I wanted to know if some of you would be interested. We have a lot of knowledgeable members here. So I was thinking of doing a President debate.

How it would work is two Presidents would go head to head. I'll just use these two names for examples: George Bush Sr vs Bill Clinton. Then you debate the pro's and cons of his tenure has the President of the United States and at the end you mentioned who you believe did a better job.

Now the only catch is you have to respect everyone's opinion, you don't have to agree with them, but you cannot debate them to try and change their minds. They are allowed to answer whatever they want. So anybody interested in participating?

No one is right or wrong, it's just a matter of opinions.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not knowledgeable enough about the presidents to do this, but it's a cool idea and I hope other people want to participate.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
lol the funny thing is most of the members here probably werent old enough to even remember HW Bush :hah:

However I do agree, if we could keep it civil enough and intelligent enough in the debate arena it would be a really cool thing to do.

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Before I actually start this, I wanted to know if some of you would be interested. We have a lot of knowledgeable members here. So I was thinking of doing a President debate.

How it would work is two Presidents would go head to head. I'll just use these two names for examples: George Bush Sr vs Bill Clinton. Then you debate the pro's and cons of his tenure has the President of the United States and at the end you mentioned who you believe did a better job.

Now the only catch is you have to respect everyone's opinion, you don't have to agree with them, but you cannot debate them to try and change their minds. They are allowed to answer whatever they want. So anybody interested in participating?

No one is right or wrong, it's just a matter of opinions.
I like it. Good idea BR.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright, I'll give it till this Sunday and see if more people would be interested. Don't worry, I'm going to select recent Presidents to start.

Also even if you say your interested and you don't know much about the two Presidents that are facing off, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I think this is a good idea. Definitely would have to watch and make sure it stays civil and mature =P I couldn't participate much since I don't know much about the presidents.

Maybe we could do a Prime Minister version of this too BR =P I certainly know a lot more about that lol.